Forum de la Gaule Malouine Index du Forum

Forum de la Gaule Malouine
Forum dédié à la pêche en étang

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Amare Stoudemire both made t

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de la Gaule Malouine Index du Forum -> Les Amorçes -> Les esches
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

MessagePosté le: Jeu 6 Sep - 08:32 (2018)    Sujet du message: Amare Stoudemire both made t Répondre en citant

LOS ANGELES, Calif. Cheap Kalen Ballage Jersey . - Dwight Howard returned for the first time to Staples Center, where the Los Angeles Clippers ran his Houston Rockets off the floor with their most points in four years. J.J. Redick scored 19 of his 26 points in the first half to lead seven players in double figures, and Los Angeles beat Houston 137-118 Monday night, handing the Rockets their first loss of the season. "We were making everything," Clippers coach Doc Rivers said. "They were in foul trouble. A lot of things went right." It was the Clippers highest-scoring game since having 140 against the Knicks on March 25, 2009. "A lot of times I just come out with energy and that energy is not matched by the guy guarding me," Redick said. Chris Paul added 23 points and 17 assists, Jamal Crawford had 21 points, and Blake Griffin scored 18 for the Clippers, who led the entire game and tied a franchise record with 78 points in the first half. "Offence is pretty good," Paul said. "Its all about our pace. Were up-tempo. If a team misses, were running." Howard finished with 13 points and nine rebounds after getting roundly booed in his first game in Los Angeles since leaving the Lakers and signing with Houston in the NBAs biggest free agent move last summer. "They can boo me a million times. Ill still play," he said. Reflecting on his one up-and-down season with the Lakers, Howard said, "I just allowed what people said to affect how I played. But I cant do that. I mean, Im better than that." Jared Dudley added 15 points and DeAndre Jordan had 11 points and nine rebounds for the Clippers, who have won five in a row against Houston at home and three straight overall after losing their season opener to the Lakers. "They had 15 3s and a ton of paint points, so they had the best of both worlds," Rockets coach Kevin McHale said. Coming off a sprained left ankle, Omri Casspi led seven Houston players in double figures with 19 points off the bench. James Harden added 15 points, and Chandler Parsons had 14, along with Jeremy Lin and Francisco Garcia. The Rockets fell to 3-1. The Clippers turned the final seven minutes into Lob City, with Paul orchestrating back-to-back, alley-oop passes to Jordan and Griffin that ended in dunks. They were part of a 15-5 run that stretched the Clippers lead to 129-108. The Rockets controlled the start of the fourth, but got no closer than nine points. That was as close as they got four times in the third. "They just did whatever they wanted," McHale said. "We just couldnt stop them." The Clippers led 78-66 at halftime. They shot 59 per cent from the floor and made 19 of 22 free throws. Redick shot 6 of 9 and made all six of his free throws in the half. "Guy can shoot the basketball. Its unbelievable," Griffin said. "The best part of playing with him is he never stops moving. Thats how he gets his shots, he really works for them." Howard picked up three fouls in the first quarter. Griffin also had three fouls by halftime, including two in an 11-second span just before the break. Notes: The Clippers set a franchise record for 3-point attempts in a game with 38. ... The Clippers 78 points in the first half tied the franchise record set on March 13, 1998, against Toronto. ... Howard will face the Lakers for the first time on Thursday in Houston. "Theres no need to talk about what the Lakers could have done. I made my decision and Im living with it," he said. "Im happy where Im at, Im in a great place. Everybody should move forward. Its over with." Cheap Dan Marino Jersey . Granada defender Diego Mainz barged into the back of Villa to send the Spain striker to the ground inside the area and Costa stepped up to the spot to score his 12th league goal in the 38th minute. Costa showed no effects of the news that his Brazilian citizenship may be revoked after he elected to play for Spains national team, as the forward was a constant threat for Atletico and forced several saves from goalkeeper Roberto. Cheap Cordrea Tankersley Jersey . His second visit, not so much. Roark (7-5) allowed four runs on 10 hits and one walk over six innings in a 7-2 setback in front of several friends and family members, as the Cubs snapped his personal streak of four consecutive victories on Friday. http://www.cheapdolphinsjerseyselite.com/?tag=cheap-mike-hull-jersey .Michael Briscoe is serving a life sentence for sexual assault, kidnapping and first-degree murder in the death of 13-year-old Nina Courtepatte in 2005. NEW YORK -- The New York Knicks had old faces on the floor and a new look to their arena. Only Kemba Walker and the Charlotte Bobcats kept it from being a completely successful night. Walker scored 18 points and made the tiebreaking basket with 1:31 remaining as the Bobcats spoiled the Knicks return to Madison Square Garden with an 85-83 preseason victory Friday night. Walker finished with nine rebounds and six assists as the Bobcats wrapped up a 5-3 preseason. Josh McRoberts had 19 points and nine rebounds, Gerald Henderson scored 18 points and Bismack Biyombo grabbed 20 rebounds in what Walker said was a "huge" victory for Charlotte. "It shows us that we can play because the Knicks didnt just give us that game, we worked for that game," he said. "So it shows us that we can go out there and compete with the best of them." Carmelo Anthony scored 13 points but shot 4 of 17, missing a potential tying jumper in the final seconds. The Knicks had a 19-point lead in the first half but then missed 18 of 22 shots in the third quarter. They regained the lead on Anthonys jumper with 2:26 remaining before Walker made consecutive high-arching jumpers in the lane, the second making it 85-83 with 1:31 to play. It was the Knicks lone home game on the final night of the NBAs preseason schedule. Madison Square Gardeen reopened Thursday after completion of its $1 billion renovation that spanned the last three offseasons, featuring a giant new videoboard, two overhead bridges with views of the court and an expanded entrance from Seventh Ave. Cheap Mark Clayton Jersey. The Knicks played six road games while the work was completed, which Anthony said was difficult. They will practice here Saturday and open their season here Wednesday against Milwaukee. "We never really got a chance to adjust here during the preseason, but thats over," Anthony said. "Now the real deal starts and this journey begins." J.R. Smith and Amare Stoudemire both made their preseason debuts after working their way back from knee surgeries. Smith scored 11 points and Stoudemire had six points on 3-of-4 shooting, both reserves playing limited minutes. Smith will miss the first five regular-season games while serving a suspension for violating the NBAs anti-drug program, but Stoudemire said hes ready to go after recovering from his third knee surgery in the last year. "I feel great. I feel strong," he said. "I feel no soreness right now after the game, so Im sure Ill be ready for go for Wednesday." Second-year forward Michael Kidd-Gilchrist missed the game for Charlotte after straining his right hamstring Thursday against Cleveland. Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 6 Sep - 08:32 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de la Gaule Malouine Index du Forum -> Les Amorçes -> Les esches Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation