Forum de la Gaule Malouine Index du Forum

Forum de la Gaule Malouine
Forum dédié à la pêche en étang

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

a group of local university players on Saturday. McDa

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de la Gaule Malouine Index du Forum -> Les Amorçes -> Les esches
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

MessagePosté le: Mer 5 Sep - 08:37 (2018)    Sujet du message: a group of local university players on Saturday. McDa Répondre en citant

Lewis Hamilton felt his Mercedes drove like a four-poster bed after sustaining front-wing damage at the first corner of the Chinese GP - with the world champion eventually battling back to seventh. Frank Ragnow Jersey . The Briton started from the back of the grid after power unit issues on Saturday but got a good getaway, only to collide with Felipe Nasr as the Sauber tried to avoid both Ferraris, who made contact.Hamilton had to come in for one of five pitstops for a new front wing after the melee, with part of his old wing stuck under the W07s floor for the remainder of the grand prix. Lacking power, he was eventually passed by both Daniel Ricciardo and Kimi Raikkonen in the closing stages, while Felipe Massa produced a defensive masterlcass to keep Hamilton in P7. Chinese GP report Nico Rosberg wins, Lewis Hamilton down in seventh Despite another afternoon of damage limitation, the world champion now finds himself 36 points behind Nico Rosberg in the standings after his Mercedes team-mate eased to a third straight victory in 2016.It was definitely a difficult one, Hamilton told Sky Sports F1. I got a good start, which is always difficult from the back. I tried to avoid what was ahead of me but got tangled in it.After that I battled through, but I just felt like every time I stopped I had to come through again, I wasnt gaining ground and at the end there wasnt enough tyres. Thats racing but its not a great finish. Hopefully onwards and upwards. Lewis Hamilton sustained front-wing damage at the first corner of the Chinese GP I have no hindsight at the moment. This track is quite good because you can overtake and get close but the car was pretty damaged. Im sure some aero parts were damaged but I think the suspension was too. The car was flexing like crazy today, like a four-poster bed.Toto Wolff could only reflect on a bittersweet afternoon, as Rosberg extended his total winning streak to six races. The Mercedes team boss confirmed that the front wing was damaging the bargeboard and floor of Hamiltons car, severely affecting the aerodynamics. Lewis Hamilton at one point looked like securing a fourth-place finish at the Chinese GP Hamilton had at one stage looked on for a fourth-placed finish in Shanghai, but came unstuck in the battle with Ricciardo and Massa on laps 43 and 44.While trying to pass the Williams he failed to defend himself, with Ricciardo eventually overtaking both drivers.That is quite possibly the worst lap I have seen Lewis Hamilton drive in a Formula 1 car, said Sky Sports F1s Martin Brundle.Dont miss the F1 Report on Wednesday at 8:30pm on Sky Sports F1 for full analysis of an action-packed Chinese Grand Prix at the Shanghai International Circuit. Also See: Rosberg wins dramatic China GP WATCH: Vettel chastises Kvyat Michael Roberts Jersey .ca/CurlingSkins - with the Top 16 curlers earning a ticket to Banff, Alta. to compete in the TRAVELERS ALL-STAR CURLING SKINS GAME Presented by Pintys, running Jan. Ziggy Ansah Jersey . Jagr had a goal and two assists, Andy Greene scored 43 seconds into overtime and Marek Zidlicky had two goals as the Devils rallied past the Washington Capitals 5-4 Saturday night. http://www.lionsfansshop.com/Lions-Levine-Toilolo-Draft-Jersey/ .The Canadian teenage golf sensation announced Thursday shell join the LPGA Tour in 2015 instead of attending the University of Florida. TORONTO, Ontario -- An eager group of 25 players broke camp Sunday and got ready to head overseas for final preparations for the world junior hockey championship. But only 22 will still be there when the tournament opens Dec. 26 in Malmo, Sweden. Coach Brent Sutter said the final cuts -- one defenceman and two forwards -- will be decided on many factors, including injuries. "Theyre not easy decisions, but the reality is weve got a couple-or-three guys banged up and were not exactly sure," said Sutter. "Hopefully they can skate when we get over there. "Whether theyll be ready for the first exhibition game, were not sure. All these guys deserve to be able to push to get on the team and theyre going to have a few more days to do so." The team will play three pre-tournament games -- Friday against Finland, Sunday against Sweden and the following day against Switzerland. Sutter hopes to make the cuts after the first exhibition game so he can use the full squad for the last two. The key question is high-scoring winger Jonathan Drouin, who is recovering from a concussion but who expects to resume skating when the team arrives in Sweden on Monday. Another is rushing defenceman Josh Morrissey, who has been nagged by an undisclosed injury for a month but who expects to be able to practise this week. "Theres a long time to Boxing Day and I guess it was nice to have a couple of days here to rest and work with the great staff at Hockey Canada in dealing with that problem," the Prince Albert Raiders rearguard and Winnipeg Jets prospect said. "I think in the next couple of days Ill be ready to go and back to 100 per cent." It may also be a nervy time for three so-called "underage" players in camp, 16-year-old Connor McDavid and the players listed by some as the top two prospects for the 2014 NHL draft -- forward Sam Reinhart and big defenceman Aaron Ekblad. The Canadian team rarely keeps more than one underager, but if there is ever to be three on one team it would be these ones. McDavid, a remarkable playmaker and scorer, is considered a shoo-in to go first overall in the 2015 draft. He and Ekblad are among only three players (along with John Tavares) ever to be granted "exceptional" status to enter the OHL at 15, a year earlier than other players. Reinhart is a scoring centre for the Kootenay Ice who has been captain of Canadian teams at age-group tournaments. And with the world juniors slated for Toronto and Montreal next year, one might think management will want to give them a taste of tthe tournament in Sweden to help them get ready to shine on home ice. Zach Zenner Jersey. . There are 11 players in camp eligible to return for the Toronto-Montreal event. Sutter has said players will make the team on merit regardless of their age, although he also values leadership and experience. He also wants a big team. "Were certainly going to be a younger team, but it doesnt bother me at all because theyre good players," the 51-year-old coach said. "Theyre the best. "But you need to have experience with that, too. Its nice to have those guys who have been in the tournament, understand it, know how it works -- everything thats involved in a tournament of this magnitude." He used all three youngsters liberally in a 3-0 victory over a group of local university players on Saturday. McDavid scored Canadas first goal. "Im not going to think about anything other than making this team," the Erie Otters star said. "I still have a long way to go." Sutter has had McDavid and Reinhart on the same line, as he did during a summer development camp, to build chemistry between them. "Hes an easy player to play with, so smart out there," Reinhart said of McDavid. "He creates so much offensively, hes smart defensively. He makes room for his linemates. Its definitely nice playing with him." Because Reinhart turned 18 in November, he can wear a normal visor instead of the full face cage McDavid and Ekblad are required under international rules to use. The six-foot-four Ekblad will be going to his ancestral homeland. His great-grandfather was Swedish. He likes that the coaching staff doesnt seem to hold his age, 17, against him. "But I still have to prove myself," the Barrie Colt rearguard said. "So does Connor and every guy at this camp. "Everyone has to prove they have some attribute that will help Team Canada win. Thats all that matters. Theyre giving everyone a fair chance. Theres a reason everyone is here." There remains a slim chance the team will get help from the NHL, although Sutter does not expect the Calgary Flames to free up centre Sean Monahan. The Toronto Maple Leafs have until the Dec. 19 NHL roster freeze to decide whether to loan defenceman Morgan Rielly. Either player, both under 20 and therefore eligible for the tournament, would be likely snapped up eagerly by the Canadian squad, even if it means another cut or two from the group in Sweden. "Im not putting any money on the table that were going to get anybody else," said Sutter. Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 5 Sep - 08:37 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de la Gaule Malouine Index du Forum -> Les Amorçes -> Les esches Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation