Forum de la Gaule Malouine Index du Forum

Forum de la Gaule Malouine
Forum dédié à la pêche en étang

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

"I missed two par putts shorter th

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de la Gaule Malouine Index du Forum -> Les Amorçes -> Les esches
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

MessagePosté le: Mer 5 Sep - 08:04 (2018)    Sujet du message: "I missed two par putts shorter th Répondre en citant

BALTIMORE - The New England Patriots put on a performance worthy of a division winner. Gregory Polanco Jersey . Making it even sweeter was that it came at the expense of the defending Super Bowl champion Baltimore Ravens, who bounced New England from the post-season last season. Logan Ryan had two interceptions, LeGarrette Blount scored twice and the playoff-bound Patriots breezed to a 41-7 victory Sunday, ending the Ravens four-game winning streak and diminishing their post-season hopes. The previous time these two teams met, the AFC title hung in the balance and Baltimore used a strong second half to pull out a 28-13 victory. In this one, New England took a 17-0 lead early in the second quarter and never let up behind a defence that forced four turnovers and had four sacks. The Patriots (11-4) were assured their fifth straight AFC East title before the game started when Miami lost at Buffalo. Its the 11th division crown for New England coach Bill Belichick, tied with Don Shula for most since the 1970 merger. "Happy to win the AFC East," Belichick said. "Hopefully, we can build off this game." Tom Brady completed 14 of 26 passes for 172 yards and a touchdown. He has led his team to 11 division titles, two more than any other starting quarterback in NFL history. "Theyre all special. Its hard to come by, and this teams really fought hard all year," Brady said. "Weve earned it. Eleven wins in the NFLs not easy, and to win a division titles not easy." The loss eliminated the Ravens (8-7) from contention in the AFC North and dropped them into a tie with Miami and San Diego for the final AFC wild-card slot. Baltimore closes the regular season at Cincinnati, which displaced the Ravens as division champs. "We got to go in there and win. That was going to be the case no matter what," said Harbaugh, who is in danger of missing the post-season for the first time in his six seasons with Baltimore. It was the Ravens most lopsided loss since a 37-0 defeat at Pittsburgh in 1997. Things went so bad for Baltimore that Justin Tuckers run of 33 straight field goals ended when he went wide left on a 37-yarder with 14:19 remaining. Joe Flacco went 22 for 38 for 260 yards and two interceptions for the Ravens, who fell to 6-2 at home. Wearing a brace on his left knee after being injured last week in Detroit, Flacco had difficulty escaping the unyielding pressure applied by New Englands defensive front. "I dont think he played well," Harbaugh said. Refusing to use the brace as an excuse, Flacco said, "I would have liked to play better. The brace had nothing to do with anything." Baltimore trailed 20-0 late in the third quarter when Ray Rice was stuffed for no gain on a fourth-and-1 at the New England 4. That effectively ended any chance of a comeback. The Ravens scored on a 1-yard quarterback sneak by Flacco with 9:21 left, enabling Baltimore to avoid its first shutout loss since 2002, against Tampa Bay. It was of very little consolation to the defending champs. "Its a tough pill to swallow," safety James Ihedigbo said. "Definitely a frustrating loss." New England scored on a 7-yard run by Blount with 2:05 to go to make it 27-7, then added another touchdown when an errant snap eluded Ravens backup quarterback Tyrod Taylor and Chandler Jones recovered the ball in the end zone. Tavon Wilson capped the scoring with a 74-yard interception return with 40 seconds remaining. Baltimores previous three games were decided by three points or fewer, but it became evident early that this one would not be close. New England went up 7-0 on its second possession. A 34-yard pass interference penalty against Jimmy Smith put the ball at the Baltimore 1 before Blount bulled into the end zone. Three plays later, Flacco threw into double coverage and was intercepted by Ryan at the New England 47. After completing a 34-yard pass to Danny Amendola, Brady connected with Shane Vereen for a 4-yard score. The Patriots quickly got the ball back, and Stephen Gostkowski kicked a 45-yard field goal on the first play of the second quarter to make it 17-0. Shortly after halftime, the Ravens went for it on fourth-and-3 at the New England 39 and Flacco threw an incomplete pass. Baltimores next possession ended with Ryans second interception of the game and fifth of the season. Seven plays later, Gostkowski kicked a 42-yard field goal. Flacco tried to rally the Ravens, but after a 42-yard completion to Torrey Smith produced a first down at the New England 13, he couldnt get into the end zone. Notes: New England DB Devin McCourty left with a head injury, and Vereen left with a groin injury. ... Tuckers miss was his first since Week 2. ... Baltimore finished with more yardage, 358-300. Barry Bonds Jersey . Fifth-seeded Cilic gained his fourth title in Zagreb and became the third Croat overall to win at least 10 career titles. Cilic also lifted his career record in Zagreb to 22-4, winning 20 of his last 21 matches at the event. Francisco Cervelli Jersey . Kevin Durant certainly played like there was on Sunday night, scoring 36 points and grabbing 10 rebounds as the Thunder made quick work of the visiting Pacers with a 118-94 win. http://www.cheappiratesjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-willie-stargell-jersey . - The Seattle Sounders busy off-season continues with the team acquiring defender Chad Marshall from the Columbus Crew in exchange for a 2015 third-round pick and allocation money.ORLANDO, Fla. - Adam Scott didnt have to look as far down the leaderboard to find players who suddenly are a real threat to win at Bay Hill. He described them as players who are "hungry to win," and Scott served them up an appetizer Saturday in the Arnold Palmer Invitational. Staked to a seven-shot lead at the start of the third round, the Masters champion hit enough loose shots and missed just enough par putts to lose more than half his lead and turn his quest to be No. 1 in the world into a bigger battle that he would have preferred. Scott made a 7-foot par putt on the final hole for a 1-under 71, giving him a three-shot lead over Keegan Bradley going into Sunday. "I think Ive got to go out and try to win the golf tournament (Sunday)," Scott said. "Im not trying to win the No. 1 ranking. Ive got a bunch of guys breathing down my neck who all have had nice rounds today and are feeling pretty good about the way theyre playing going into tomorrow. So Im going to have to play a pretty sharp round of golf and not open the door at all." Scott was at 15-under 201. Bradley birdied his last three holes, taking on the flag at the 18th with a 9-iron from 167 yards that narrowly cleared the rocks framing the lake and settled 4 feet from the flag. That was the final touch on an eight-birdie round of 66 that put him in the final group. "I just kind of like that underdog role," Bradley said. "I like knowing that Ive got to go out there and play well. It really gets me excited. And playing in the final group with one of the best players in the world at Arnold Palmers tournament is what we all dream to do. Tomorrow is going to be a really fun day." Any other year at Bay Hill, he might have been referring to Tiger Woods. Woods, the two-time defending champion at Bay Hill and No. 1 in the world, withdrew before the tournament because of recurring back pain. Scott has a chance to replace him at No. 1 in the world with a victory, though he wouldnt take over at the top until the week before the Masters. But theres too much golf, and now too many players, for Scott to think that far ahead. Matt Every (66) and Jason Kokrak (67) were four shots behind, both with a chance to win on the PGA Tour for the first time. Chesson Hadley and Francesco Molinari of Italy each had a 69 and were another shot behind. Hadley, who won the Puerto Rico Open two weeks ago, caan qualify for the Masters with a high finish. Josh Harrison Jersey. He likely would need to be in sixth place or better to be solidly inside the top 50 in the world. Scott was never satisfied with the seven-shot lead, and he still felt comfortable with a three-shot advantage going to Sunday. "When youve got the lead, you have to work for it," he said. "Im still in good shape." Five holes into the third round, his seven-shot lead already had been trimmed to one. Scott three-putted from 60 feet on the opening hole, an indication of how fast the greens have become at Bay Hill, and he hit a poor chip to 12 feet on the fifth hole to drop another shot. Hadley applied the early pressure with four birdies through the sixth hole to get within one shot. Scott wasnt aware of this. He doesnt sound as though he would have been surprised, anyway. "When you dont start birdie-birdie today, then you know the other guys have got nothing to lose and theyre going for it," he said. "Theyve got to close the gap. It doesnt surprise me at all. You think seven is a lot, but its not really, especially over 36 holes. If I was seven back at any other tournament, I would think I could still win." Scott laid up on the par-5 sixth and hit wedge to 2 feet. And after a few long birdie putts on the 10th and 15th holes restored the cushion, he two-putted from 60 feet for birdie on the par-5 16th to bring his lead back to five shots. Bradley birdied the 18th. Scott missed a 5-foot par putt on the 17th, and then the 33-year-old Australian nearly had one more wobble. His birdie putt on the 18th slid about 7 feet by the hole. Scott made that coming back for par, which he hopes will be a small measure of momentum he can carry into the final round. "I missed two par putts shorter than that," he said. "To miss another would have opened the door a little bit too much for my liking." Bradley made six birdies on the back nine, including the last three holes. He had a good look at eagle on the 16th and missed the 15-foot putt, made a putt just inside 25 feet for birdie on the 17th and then took on the flag on the 18th, even though caddie Steve "Pepsi" Hale was wanting him to play slightly more conservatively. "I was going right at it," Bradley said of his 9-iron. "He was nervous. I knew the whole way it was going to cover and be perfect. But it worked out." Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 5 Sep - 08:04 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de la Gaule Malouine Index du Forum -> Les Amorçes -> Les esches Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation