Forum de la Gaule Malouine Index du Forum

Forum de la Gaule Malouine
Forum dédié à la pêche en étang

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

expecting to activate right-hander Josh Beckett to st

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de la Gaule Malouine Index du Forum -> Les Amorçes -> Les esches
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Sep - 08:33 (2018)    Sujet du message: expecting to activate right-hander Josh Beckett to st Répondre en citant

TORONTO -- A steady hand and cool demeanour helped Damian Lillard and the Portland Trail Blazers. Cheap Rays Jerseys China . Lillard and LaMarcus Aldridge scored 25 points each as Portland shot its way to a 118-110 overtime victory over the Toronto Raptors on Sunday. Nicolas Batum added a season-high 24, and the Blazers overcame a late push by Toronto to pick up their sixth straight victory. "We didnt have a reason to be all riled up," Lillard said. "They played well getting back into the game. I think we were calm because we knew what we needed to do to win the game and we were able to get that done." Portland (8-2) held a three-point halftime lead after giving up 58 per cent shooting to the Raptors (4-7) in the first half. Outscoring Toronto 22-15 in the third quarter, the Trail Blazers took a 10-point advantage into the fourth where they continued to connect from downtown. Despite leading by as many as 17 points in the fourth quarter, they allowed the Raptors to get back into the game and Rudy Gay to force overtime with a buzzer-beating layup. Portland finished the game connecting on a season-high 14 three-pointers. "Its tough when theyre knocking down shots like that," Gay said. "No matter how much we rotate, move it around and switch, its tough to play when a team has it going. Im not happy they made shots, but Im happy with the effort we put forth." Portlands ability to heat up from three wasnt a surprise to the Raptors. Raptors coach Dwane Casey talked about Portlands potent offence prior to Sundays game. "(Theyre) one of the best offensive teams that weve seen," Casey said. "I think as far as scoring the basketball, averaging 103 points a game, they are a very explosive offensive team so weve got to be on point. Weve got to guard the three-point line." Gay tied a season-high with 30 points to go with 10 rebounds for the Raptors while DeMar DeRozan scored 29 points. Jonas Valanciunas added a season-high 19 points in the loss. "They got aggressive and we got passive," said Lillard. "They started to attack us on the offensive end. They got some and-ones and hit some threes and we struggled on offence. We started to stall, get a little passive, a few turnovers, missed shots and they found their way back into the game." The Blazers connected on a season-high 15 three-pointers, finishing 15-for-32 from beyond the arc. Toronto made just three three-pointers. While Portland looked shaky down the stretch, they were poised in overtime. Lillard was three-for-three from the floor in the extra period, while Batum scored on each of his three-point attempts. Mo Williams sealed the game at the free-throw line. "The overtime we played well, especially defensively," Portland head coach Terry Stotts said. "I was proud of the way we competed in overtime, made plays , and got the win." Toronto struggled to get going in the extra session, shooting just 2-for-12 from the floor as the Blazers continued to patiently move the ball and connect on 5-for-8 field goals. Lillard wasnt thrilled with the fourth quarter collapse, but was pleased that his team took care of business in overtime. "We could have folded," Lillard said. "Once we got to overtime on the bench we just said we need to get some stops, we need to execute and pull this game out. Then we went on the floor and we did it." Batum echoed Lillards statements and wanted his team to use the game as a lesson. "This wasnt the first time we have done it," Batum said. "Four or five times in a row weve had a good lead and had to close out the game and the other team came back. It paid off right now because we won in overtimeawhen you are up 15, 18 points with seven minutes to go, we have to close out the game." Cheap Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys . Off-Season Game Plan looks at a Wild team that has a nice mix of proven veterans along with young, inexpensive talent on the rise. When the Wild signed Zach Parise and Ryan Suter, making a big splash in the summer of 2012, it set the franchise on a path to being more competitive, but a big reason that they have been so competitive is the contributions of young players who still have more to give. Chris Archer Jersey .com) - Hassan Whiteside scored 20 points with nine rebounds in the Miami Heats 83-75 win over the Boston Celtics on Sunday. http://www.cheapraysjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-kevin-kiermaier-jersey . None of them are Finlands Pekka Rinne, who stands as Canadas biggest challenge in Thursdays quarter-final round. Even while a young Finnish team has struggled with penalties, turnovers and a lack of offensive depth, Rinne has been a rock with a 1. LOS ANGELES -- Dodgers manager Don Mattingly is going to have a difficult time keeping all five of his outfielders happy, because four of them are regulars. And the way Carl Crawford has been hitting lately, it isnt likely hell get a day off anytime soon. Crawford hit an RBI double in the 10th inning, lifting Los Angeles to a 3-2 victory over the Detroit Tigers on Tuesday night. Joba Chamberlain (0-1) struck out the side in the ninth for Detroit, but walked pinch-hitter Chone Figgins to open the 10th and was replaced by Phil Coke. Dee Gordon popped out to first baseman Victor Martinez on an attempted sacrifice bunt, but Figgins scampered home when Crawford lined a 2-0 pitch past left fielder Rajai Davis. "I was just trying to stay short and take it the other way," Crawford said. "Once it got past the outfielder, I knew Chone was fast enough to score." The Tigers were down to their final out in the ninth when Victor Martinez got Max Scherzer off the hook with an RBI single against Dodgers closer Kenley Jansen -- who had just struck out two-time AL MVP Miguel Cabrera -- to make it 2-all. Ian Kinsler started the rally with a leadoff double. J.P. Howell (1-0) pitched a perfect 10th. Austin Jackson homered for the Tigers in an interleague matchup between division winners from last season. Gordon led off the first with a homer against Scherzer, and Justin Turner had a sacrifice fly in the seventh. Scherzer allowed two runs and eight hits over seven innings and struck out eight, after throwing eight scoreless innings of four-hit ball last Wednesday in another no-decision against Kansas City at Comerica Park. "I can only control what I can control," Scherzer said. "The win-loss thing is a fluke. All last year, I said: Im 21-3 because I had a good offence behind me. But Im sure those guys will pick it up and theyll score 10 more runs for me." Matt Kemp, who hit his first two homers of the season in Sundays win over the Giants, was 0 for 2 against Scherzer and is hitless in 18 career at-bats against him. "Hes a great hitter, so youve got to be aggressive right back at him,"; Scherzer said. Adeiny Hechavarria Jersey. "Youve got to go up there with a plan, just kind of feel what kind of pitches are working in a particular at-bat and keep attacking." The Tigers got a scare in the second when 38-year-old Torii Hunter tried to make a sliding catch of a foul ball by Tim Federowicz down the right field line and jammed his left knee as the ball landed in the seats. "It was a tough play," Hunter said. "Its weird over there, because you have the foul line right next to the wall. But you dont want to give up on the ball because it might stay fair. So you use whatever manoeuvr you can come up with and try to keep the ball from bouncing on that line." The nine-time Gold Glove winner, who homered in each of his previous three games, remained down for several minutes while a trainer looked him over and flexed the knee. Hunter gingerly went back to his position, but left the game when his teammates took the field in the fifth. The Tigers called the injury a bruise. "The style that I play, I play rough. I try to get everything. Its just my instincts. I cant help it," Hunter said. "Unfortunately, Ive got a swollen knee because of it. We iced it three times just to get the swelling down. My wrist is jammed up and my shoulders a little sore. But its not going to keep me out -- hopefully not at all, and Ill be ready to go tomorrow." Dan Haren pitched six innings and allowed three hits, including Jacksons homer in the second. Alex Avila followed with a single, Detroits last hit until Ian Kinslers double in the ninth. The injuries kept mounting for the Dodgers, who just got Kemp off the disabled list Friday and are expecting to activate right-hander Josh Beckett to start Wednesday night. Catcher A.J. Ellis joined Clayton Kershaw, setup man Brian Wilson and Chad Billingsley on the DL, and right fielder Yasiel Puig sat out his second game because of a swollen left thumb. NOTES: Don Kelly replaced Hunter in right field. ... Ellis had arthroscopic surgery to repair a torn meniscus, and is expected to be sidelined four to six weeks. Federowicz was recalled from Triple-A Albuquerque. Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Sep - 08:33 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de la Gaule Malouine Index du Forum -> Les Amorçes -> Les esches Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation