Forum de la Gaule Malouine Index du Forum

Forum de la Gaule Malouine
Forum dédié à la pêche en étang

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

off a four-game suspension for violating the NFLs performanc

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de la Gaule Malouine Index du Forum -> Les Amorçes -> Les esches
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Sep - 09:31 (2018)    Sujet du message: off a four-game suspension for violating the NFLs performanc Répondre en citant

MIAMI -- When Henderson Alvarez closed out his shutout with a strikeout, the right-hander spun on the mound and threw a celebratory uppercut that landed on his left shoulder. Authentic Menelik Watson Jersey . That was as hard as he was hit all night. Alvarez pitched a six-hitter for his second shutout this season, and the Miami Marlins won again at home, beating the New York Mets 3-0 Tuesday night. Relying mostly on his sinker and changeup, Alvarez struck out seven, walked none and threw 111 pitches. "I just concentrated on keeping my breaking ball down and letting the batter swing," he said. Miami improved to a major league-best 16-5 at Marlins Park, and is 7-1 on the current homestand with one game left. The Marlins clinched the series and have won seven of their eight home series, but theyre 2-10 on the road. "Were playing with a lot of confidence right now," manager Mike Redmond said. "Hopefully we can finish it off Wednesday and go on the road and start winning some games out of our suitcase. Thats big right now in our development process." Alvarez (2-2) completed the victory by striking out Curtis Granderson on three pitches with a runner on third. He retired the side in order only three times but was helped by two double plays and a fine play by third baseman Casey McGehee, who threw out a batter from foul territory. Alvarezs quick tempo helped the defence, McGehee said. "When stuff is happening and you dont get flatfooted out there, it makes it easier," McGehee said. "You feel like youre in the flow of the game." The victory took only 2:08. "Nice to be able to get a little extra sleep for the 12:40 game Wednesday," Redmond said. Alvarezs only other victory this year was a complete-game 7-0 victory over Seattle on April 19 -- at home, of course. He now has four career shutouts, including a no-hitter against Detroit on the final day of last season. He has the most shutouts of any active pitcher with 65 career starts or less. "When you see nights like this, you realize this guy has a chance to be really, really good," Redmond said. "It just comes down to consistency for him." The Mets, who went 0 for 6 with runners in scoring position, were shut out for the third time. "Youve got to get the big hit, as they got," manager Terry Collins said. "We didnt get any." McGehee had a pair of RBI singles and is now batting .441 with runners in scoring position. Hitting mostly cleanup, he has no homers but 23 RBIs. Bartolo Colon (2-5) allowed three runs in seven innings. He also went 0 for 2, striking out both times, leaving Mets pitchers at 0 for 56 this season with 30 strikeouts. Alvarez allowed a leadoff double in the fourth but retired the next three batters, including David Wright and Granderson on lineouts. Wright grounded out to end the sixth with runners at second and third. "When Alvarez has his A stuff like tonight, and you have a good at-bat and hit a ball hard, its pretty frustrating," Wright said, "because you know theres not going to be too many opportunities when hes throwing the ball like he is." The Marlins won with seven hits. NL home run leader Giancarlo Stanton missed one by inches when he hit an RBI double that caromed off the wall near the 418-foot sign in centre field in the first inning. He scored on a single by McGehee. The Marlins put together three consecutive two-out singles in the fifth, the last by McGehee to make it 3-0. "These guys are red hot here," Collins said. "Were going to get hot, too." NOTES: The Marlins released INF Greg Dobbs. ... Marlins INF Rafael Furcal, who has endured repeated setbacks trying to recover from hamstring and groin injuries, returned to extended spring training in Jupiter, and theres no timetable for his next rehabilitation assignment. ... The retractable roof was open on a 79-degree night. ... Marlins LF Christian Yelich visited a class of sixth-graders Tuesday and took questions. "My favourite one was, Do your parents still love you now that youre in the big leagues?" Yelich said. ... Mets RHP Zack Wheeler (1-3, 5.13) is scheduled to pitch against RHP Tom Koehler (3-2, 2.41) in the series finale Wednesday afternoon. Authentic Todd Davis Jersey . Dirk Nowitzki scored 25 points, Shawn Marion had 22 and the Mavericks beat undermanned Philadelphia 124-112 Friday night, handing the 76ers their 10th straight loss. Authentic Shaquil Barrett Jersey .com) - The Tampa Bay Buccaneers quickly found themselves a new offensive coordinator, and one thats quite familiar with the NFC South. http://www.cheapbroncosjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-ronald-leary-jersey . In question is whether 26-year-old Matt Frattin will be on it. A a€?mediocrea€? training camp, as Carlyle put it earlier this week, has Frattin lingering nervously on the bubble at the end of the exhibition season, pushed out of a likely job by Brandon Kozun, the small, but feisty winger determined to make the NHL for the first time.FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- Santonio Holmes is close to playing again for the New York Jets. After missing five games because of a hamstring injury, the wide receiver was limited in practice Wednesday but coach Rex Ryan was optimistic Holmes could be on the field Sunday at Buffalo. "I think now hes in a good spot and ready to return," Ryan said. "In my opinion, I think hell play. Well see as the week goes on, but I feel pretty good about him playing." Holmes went down in the Jets 38-13 loss at Tennessee on Oct. 3 and has been rehabilitating since. It appeared he might have a chance at playing in the Jets last game against New Orleans on Nov. 3, but was kept out and used the bye-week break to continue to heal. "He had a major hamstring injury," Ryan said. "It was the worst one weve had this year, by far. He was trying to come back and he did a great job in rehab. I think at the end, it got closer and closer. "Could he have played against New Orleans? If it was the Super Bowl, maybe. But Im not sure of that." Holmes, speaking after practice, acknowledged that hes excited about the prospects of playing this weekend, but is trying to remain cautiously optimistic. "At this point, its still day by day," he said. "Im inching a lot closer to playing and I just have to get the green light from the trainers. I can say, Yeah, I want to play, but the production on the field at practice and during the rehab stuff has to be drastically improved for them to give me the green light." His return would be a big boost to the Jets receiving corps, which will be without Jeremy Kerley for at least a few weeks with a dislocated elbow. Holmes, who missed most of last season with a foot injury, has 10 catches for 243 yards and a TD in four games. "At this point, being 5-4, we need all of our hands on deck," Holmes said. "So to get an opportunity to play with this team and to push for a playoff run is something that all of us want around here. I definitely have got to continue to take it one day at a time and be smart about the decision I want to make for the team and not just for myself." When healthy, Holmes is a proven playmaker and a player who commands attention from opposing defences. That could open opportunities for others, includinng Stephen Hill, who was held without a catch against New Orleans and has just 10 receptions for 107 yards in the five games Holmes has been sidelined. Authentic Von Miller Jersey. The Jets have had to rely on contributions from unlikely sources in recent weeks, such as David Nelson, Josh Cribbs, Greg Salas and Zach Sudfeld -- all of whom who werent on the team until last month. "Tone definitely brings a lot of energy to our offence and veteran leadership," rookie quarterback Geno Smith said. "Hes obviously a tremendous playmaker and can make plays out on the field. Its just good to have him back. Hes a guy who definitely was a major part of this offence and we missed having over the span of time he wasnt here." Smith and Holmes were still working on building a rapport at the time of the receivers injury. Holmes was gradually worked back into the offence during training camp as he healed from his foot injury, and that slowed the chemistry. There were simple things such as knowing the routes Holmes likes to run, how Smith delivers the football and developing a trust in each other that the two are just getting back to improving. "At this point right now, its about moving forward and looking forward for what we can do now," Holmes said, "and not worry about what we didnt have in the beginning." Theres more good news for Smith and the Jets offence: Tight ends Kellen Winslow Jr. and Jeff Cumberland are expected to return. Winslow is back off a four-game suspension for violating the NFLs performance-enhancing substances policy, while Cumberland missed New Yorks last game because of a concussion. "It makes our offence, I think, not only more diverse, but it gives is a chance to exploit some matchups," Smith said. Kerley didnt practice, as expected, and Hill was limited with foot and knee ailments, but Ryan downplayed those. "I think hes had some of those (injuries)," Ryan said of Hill. "And, again, he practice. He was limited, but I dont know how limited. He looked pretty good to me." Defensive end Leger Douzable (illness) and linebacker Garrett McIntyre (knee) did not practice, while defensive tackle Kenrick Ellis (back) and backup running back Alex Green (hamstring) were limited. Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Sep - 09:31 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de la Gaule Malouine Index du Forum -> Les Amorçes -> Les esches Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation