Forum de la Gaule Malouine Index du Forum

Forum de la Gaule Malouine
Forum dédié à la pêche en étang

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

e played on Christmas Day. Old

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de la Gaule Malouine Index du Forum -> Les Amorçes -> Les esches
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Sep - 09:29 (2018)    Sujet du message: e played on Christmas Day. Old Répondre en citant

TORONTO - Amid new reports linking the NHL to expansion, most notably to Las Vegas, Gary Bettman again downplayed the leagues plans to add more teams in the near future. Takkarist McKinley Stitched Jersey .The commissioner said at Brian Burkes Prime Time Sports Management Conference on Monday that the board of governors would not hold a vote on expansion at next months meeting.All Ill do is continue to report on the levels of interest that are being expressed, Bettman said. Theres no effort crying out for immediate expansion. But we are getting expressions of interest. Even if we decided tomorrow were going to do it, it still wouldnt happen for two, three years.The New York Post recently reported the NHL had already chosen owners for a potential expansion team in Las Vegas. Bettman said the league has not even looked that far into the topic, and deputy commissioner Bill Daly echoed that by saying the proper analysis hasnt been done.Still, Daly called Las Vegas a unique market when asked about the possibility of it getting a pro sports team.The thing that jumps out at you about a Las Vegas market as a possibility is obviously its uniqueness, Daly said. Its high-level tourism in the market, it also has pretty strong local demographics, too. But how and whether that market could embrace and support a professional sports franchise, I think thats one of the things thats going to be difficult for anybody to really kind of make a judgment on.Las Vegas will have an arena ready by the 2017-18 season, the earliest expansion would be possible based on the need for board of governors approval. There could be a benefit for the NHL to be the first pro sports league there, Daly said, but he added you cant also make a decision on that basis alone because the world changes and its dynamic.Bettman quashed speculation about the Florida Panthers relocating to Quebec City or elsewhere. The team is averaging the fewest fans in the league, 9,072 a game, and photos of empty seats have provided bad optics on the situation.I dont think its fair for the speculation on any franchise, including the Panthers, to be that its moving. Its not, Bettman said. The Panthers have good ownership thats committed to South Florida and any speculation that the teams future is anywhere but in South Florida is unfounded.Bettman also threw cold water on the possibility that advertisements are coming to NHL jerseys sooner than later. It might be inevitable because of the money available, Bettman conceded, but the league isnt in any rush.Well watch whats going on with other sports and the magnitude of the opportunity, Bettman said. But its not something that were focused on right now because, frankly, I think weve got the best uniforms in all of sports. I think this is one of those where were never going to be an initiator.We may get dragged kicking and screaming, but its not something thats a front-burner for us.Rather than expansion and ads on jerseys, Bettman said the NHL was focusing on talks for the return of the World Cup of Hockey and other issues.There are lots of other things were doing to continue to grow the game, he said.---Follow @SWhyno on Twitter Duke Riley Stitched Jersey .com) - Cincinnati Reds pitcher Mat Latos had an arthroscopic procedure performed on his right elbow last week, the teams official site reported Wednesday. Derrick Shelby Stitched Jersey . Austin Watson, Scott Ford, Filip Forsberg and Mark Van Guilder had the other goals for the Admirals (30-21-12). Scott Darling made 30 saves for his 10th win of the season. http://www.officialfalconsnflauthenticshop.com/ . -- The Toronto Maple Leafs are tightening the race for second place in the Atlantic Division.Chicago, IL (SportsNetwork.com) - Los Angeles Lakers star Kobe Bryant cited old age and sore knees as his reasons for sitting out Thursday nights game against the Chicago Bulls. Its extremely difficult, especially playing here, playing on Christmas Day and playing in this city. I love playing here, Bryant said while speaking to reporters. The fans have always been great. Theres always a lot of energy in the building. At the same time, Ive just got to try to be smart. Its really going against my nature, but Ive got to be smart about this. The 36-year-old Bryant, who is averaging 24.6 points, 5.1 rebounds and 4.9 assists, did not playy in Tuesdays home win over Golden State. Vic Beasley Jr Stitched Jersey. Thursday was to have been his 16th career game played on Christmas Day. Old age. My knees are sore at this stage of the season, Bryant commented. My Achilles are sore, both of them. My metatarsals are tight, back is tight. I just need to kind of hit the reset button. When I have a couple of days, the body realizes how messed up it is. Everything else starts hurting. Bryant currently averages 35.4 minutes played over 27 contests this season, but his court time will be cut down. Ill get back to being healthy like I was at the start of the season, he said. Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Sep - 09:29 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de la Gaule Malouine Index du Forum -> Les Amorçes -> Les esches Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation