Forum de la Gaule Malouine Index du Forum

Forum de la Gaule Malouine
Forum dédié à la pêche en étang

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

managementship to sit there, and

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de la Gaule Malouine Index du Forum -> Les Amorçes -> Les esches
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Sep - 09:25 (2018)    Sujet du message: managementship to sit there, and Répondre en citant

SANDY, Utah -- Circle Sept. Martinas Rankin Texans Jersey . 27 on the calendar, for its Round 3 of what has become Major League Soccers newest rivalry. Thats the date Real Salt Lake visits BC Place, and its the night the Vancouver Whitecaps will surely look forward to after Saturdays 1-1 draw in the teams second memorable matchup this season. A questionable foul led to a Darren Mattocks goal for Vancouver and set off a 30-minute flurry that saw both teams go nose-to-nose and force action from end-to-end. "Real Salt Lake might be a new rival of ours," Vancouver coach Carl Robinson said with a smile. "Weve got a small team, but theyre willing to fight for the jersey and the camaraderie and the spirit theyve got is fantastic." In the teams first meeting Apr. 26, Vancouver erased a 2-0 deficit with two goals in the final eight minutes to stun the MLS Cup runner-up. Saturday, tempers were hotter than the hot desert air. A hard tackle on Mattocks by RSLs Nat Borchers led to a penalty kick and the games first goal in the 73rd minute. It was Mattocks second penalty kick goal of the Whitecaps road trip and his third goal this season. "Thats up to the referee to make the decision whether to give the PK or not," said Mattocks. "Its my job to help the team win games." A scrum broke out at midfield after the goal, and resulted in yellow cards for Sebastian Fernandez and Matias Laba. Goalkeeper David Ousted drew a yellow card moments later after he argued for a more severe penalty on RSL defender Tony Beltran after a hard foul on Fernandez. "Its a tough place to play," said Ousted, who recorded three saves. "They are a good team, and we need to be smart about it. I think we got under their skin a bit and it creates drama. "We showed well stick up for each other. Thats the way its supposed to be for a team. Normally, I like when we can get away from the fights and not get into them, but well stick up for each other." The lead was short-lived, though, and this time it was the home team with some late magic to draw even. Joao Plata sprinted past Steven Beitashour toward the left corner, then fired low to the far post, out of Ousteds reach in the 81st minute. It was Salt Lakes first open goal (non-set piece) in more than 400 minutes. "We couldnt let them dictate too much of the game," said Ousted. "I thought we did really well. If we had been a little bit luckier, we might have gotten away with three points, but we werent. 1-1 is probably a fair result." The teams exchanged chances into stoppage time, with Salt Lake twice nearly pulling out the victory. Luke Mulhollands bicycle kick sailed over the crossbar in the 83rd minute, and Ousted collided with a rushing Robbie Findlay in stoppage time to thwart a fast-break chance. Vancouver earned a point for the fifth time in its past six road matches. Real Salt Lake fell to 1-4-2 after starting the season unbeaten in its first 12 matches. Robinson mixed up his starting lineup to get fresh legs in against an attacking RSL front, and for a team playing its second road game in four days. Omar Salgado and Medhi Ballouchy earned their first starts of the season and Erik Hurtado and Russell Teibert earned some well-deserved rest. The Whitecaps now have a full week off before hosting FC Dallas on July 27. Keke Coutee Texans Jersey . Locke overcame a shaky start to pitch seven innings and Josh Harrison had three hits to extend his hot streak as the Pirates beat the Miami Marlins 7-3 on Wednesday night. Jordan Akins Jersey . The No. 5 Aztecs held Burton, the Mountain Wests leading scorer, to 11 points, 10 below his average, in beating the Wolf Pack 73-58 on Saturday night. http://www.footballtexansgearsshop.com/Black-Sammie-Coates-Texans-Jersey.html?cat=970 .ca. In addition to the game being aired in its entirety on CTV Two Vancouver Island and TSN.ca, TSN2 will also have coverage of Whitecaps FC immediately following NASCAR Sprint Cup Series: Toyota Owners 400. Newcastle manager Alan Pardew was banned for seven matches on Tuesday for head-butting an opposing player during a Premier League game, further besmirching the reputation of one of English footballs most hot-headed coaches. Pardew was hit with the heaviest punishment ever inflicted on a Premier League manager, which will involve him initially serving a three-match stadium suspension. He is banned from being on the touchline for the other four games. "As I have made clear, I deeply regret the incident and again wholeheartedly apologize to all parties for my conduct, which I understand was not acceptable," Pardew said in a statement released by Newcastle after an FA hearing. "I will accept the punishment handed down by the FA today." Pardew already has been sanctioned by Newcastle, accepting a formal warning and a fine of 100,000 pounds ($168,000), following his confrontation with Hull midfielder David Meyler on March 1. Meyler initially barged into Pardew as he looked to retrieve the ball for a throw-in in the 72nd minute of the game at KC Stadium. Pardew squared up to Meyler and moved his head in the direction of the players face, then was sent to the stands. The FA also fined Pardew 60,000 pounds ($100,000) and warned him about his future conduct. Aaron Colvin Texans Jersey. Pardew is the first Premier League manager to receive a stadium ban. Earlier this season, then-Blackpool manager Paul Ince received a five-match stadium ban from the FA for violently shoving a fourth official during a rant filled with profanity. It is the latest touchline incident involving the hot-headed Pardew, who was banned for two matches last season for pushing a linesman and also was warned about his conduct in January after abusing Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini in the technical area. In light of this latest touchline spat, Pardew said he may have to stay in his seat in the dugout and resist the temptation to get close to the action. "Ive always been involved by being on the sideline," Pardew said. "But I dont think it can harm my managementship to sit there, and maybe Im at an age now where I need to." Pardew will not be able to attend Craven Cottage for Newcastles match at Fulham on Saturday. He will also miss the home games against Crystal Palace and Everton. Pardew has apologized to Hull and Meyler. Police said no criminal action will be taken against him. Newcastle is eighth in the Premier League with 10 matches remaining. Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Sep - 09:25 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de la Gaule Malouine Index du Forum -> Les Amorçes -> Les esches Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation