Forum de la Gaule Malouine Index du Forum

Forum de la Gaule Malouine
Forum dédié à la pêche en étang

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

of my teammates and my coaching staff,

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de la Gaule Malouine Index du Forum -> Les Amorçes -> Les esches
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

MessagePosté le: Lun 13 Aoû - 05:04 (2018)    Sujet du message: of my teammates and my coaching staff, Répondre en citant

TORONTO - Kyle Lowry has been named the NBAs Eastern Conference player of the week, the latest in a list of awards for the Toronto Raptors. Sam Gagner Flyers Jersey .Lou Williams earned the award two weeks ago, while Dwane Casey was named Eastern coach of the month for November.Its pretty cool, it just shows how hard were working, Lowry said. Its just our team being a good team, how hard we work ... and winning. Winning brings a lot more attention to an organization.Lowry led the league scoring last week with an average of 29.3 points as the Raptors posted a 2-1 record. He was fifth among Eastern Conference players with an average of 8.7 assists.He also shot .492 (30-for-61) from the field and .913 (21-for-23) from the free-throw line.Its the third time in his career that Lowry has won player of the week honours.Im very honoured to get this award, but its all because of my teammates and my coaching staff, letting me do my job and supporting me, Lowry said prior to Mondays against the Denver Nuggets.Casey took the opportunity to urge fans to put Lowry on the NBAs Eastern Conference all-star team.Hes played at an all-star level, he deserves to be an all-star this year, and I hope our fans are getting out their pencils, and 15 to 25 ballots apiece, and voting, Casey said.Im saying that facetiously, but in all seriousness, hes one of the top point guards in the NBA and he deserves to be on it.Lowry won the award last season for the week ending Feb. 2, 2014. He was Western Conference player of the week with the Houston Rockets in March 2011.Power forward LaMarcus Aldridge of the Portland Trail Blazers was named player of the week for the Western Conference. Philadelphia Flyers Gear . The game was the first of two international friendlies that Canada is playing during the international break, with the second game against Slovenia set for Tuesday in Celje. Canada looked uncomfortable defensively throughout the game, and every free kick that came into Canadas penalty box looked like ending up in the back of the net. Brayden Schenn Flyers Jersey Authentic .com) - Colorado forward P. http://www.hockeyflyersauthentic.com/shayne-gostisbehere-jersey/ .com) - Semyon Varlamov more than earned his third shutout of the season as he made a career-high 54 saves to lift the Colorado Avalanche to a 2-0 win over the Chicago Blackhawks on Tuesday.DENVER -- Sean Pollock scored three times, including the winner, and John Grant Jr. had a goal and five assists as the Colorado Mammoth came form behind to defeat the Calgary Roughnecks 10-9 in overtime on Saturday in National Lacrosse League action. Casey Powell and Drew Westervelt each had two goals and two assists for the Mammoth (5-7), who trailed 4-0 after the first quarter before making it 5-5 at halftiime. Bill Barber Flyers Jersey. Joel Dalgarno had a goal and three assists for Colorado and Athan Iannucci scored once. Jeff Shattler scored four times for the Roughnecks (6-4), Daryl Veltman had two goals and Curtis Dickson, Geoff Snider and Dan MacRae added the others. Shawn Evans chipped in with six assists. Dillon Ward made 35 saves for Colorado while Calgarys Mike Poulin allowed 10 goals on 54 shots. Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jersey Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 13 Aoû - 05:04 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de la Gaule Malouine Index du Forum -> Les Amorçes -> Les esches Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation