Forum de la Gaule Malouine Index du Forum

Forum de la Gaule Malouine
Forum dédié à la pêche en étang

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Thursday. "Well hopefullyy it snows, fo

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de la Gaule Malouine Index du Forum -> Les Amorçes -> Les esches
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464

MessagePosté le: Jeu 9 Aoû - 04:32 (2018)    Sujet du message: Thursday. "Well hopefullyy it snows, fo Répondre en citant

NEW HAVEN, Conn. Alex Cappa Jersey . -- Wimbledon champion Petra Kvitova reached the finals of the Connecticut Open for the third straight year, beating Samantha Stosur 6-3, 6-1 on Friday. She will face a close friend, Magdalena Rybarikova of Slovakia, for the title. The 68th-ranked Rybarikova beat Camila Giorgi of Italy 6-2, 6-4 in the first semifinal. Kvitova, ranked No. 4, bombarded Stosur with 11 aces, nine in the first set, improving to 5-0 against the Australian in hard-court matches. "It was hard to pick up her serve," Stosur said. "Certain big points, shed go to my forehand, then my backhand, so that was difficult. Kvitova broke Stosurs serve to take an early 3-1 lead, one of her four service breaks in the match. She did not get much of a challenge on her own serve, facing just four break points. Kvitova clinched the first set with three aces in the last game and cruised from there. "I knew that Sam would keep her eye little bit on her backhand (because) I have a left serve," Kvitova said. "I was trying to mix it, as she doesnt know where its going to be. Probably that was good idea." Kvitova won the tournament in 2012 and lost to Simona Halep in last years final. But she came into New Haven having played just three times since winning her second Wimbledon title, losing in her second match in Montreal and her opener in Cincinnati. "I think its important to have this before the U.S. Open," Kvitova said. "Im really glad with my form now." Rybarikova may be in the best form of her career. The 25-year-old broke Giorgi in the first game and breezed through the first set in 34 minutes. The 22-year-old Italian could not solve Rybarikovas serve, failing to convert on 11 break points. The hard-serving Giorgi, ranked 38th, also double-faulted seven times with just two aces. "It was very important for me to hold my serve, because I knew that she could make these double-faults. She can struggle on her serve," Rybarikova said. "So I was really focusing to hold my serve." Rybarikova mixed up the pace throughout the match, stretching out points with slices and drop shots. That seemed to frustrate Giorgi, whose power game was not working. "Its just a little bit that she has an A plan and no B plan," Rybarikova said. "Shes a young player. If shes going to learn to have a B plan, I think shes going to be a very good player." Rybarikova becomes the lowest-ranked player to make New Haven finals, her first in a premier-level event. She has four lower-level WTA titles on her resume, but her ranking dropped over the past year from the 30s into the 60s. She contends it was the result of unlucky draws, playing top-20 players such as Caroline Wozniacki, Lucie Safarova and Ekaterina Makarova in the early rounds of recent tournaments. She beat this tournaments top seed, the second-ranked Halep, in the second round. "Its not easy to beat all the top-20 players," she said. "But, of course, sometimes I have to beat these players, and it was this tournament." John Lynch Jersey . The game was the first of two international friendlies that Canada is playing during the international break, with the second game against Slovenia set for Tuesday in Celje. Canada looked uncomfortable defensively throughout the game, and every free kick that came into Canadas penalty box looked like ending up in the back of the net. Ronald Jones II Buccaneers Jersey . Adam Lind provided the power and rookie starter Marcus Stroman had the best start of his young career as the Blue Jays dumped the Yankees 8-3 at Rogers Centre. Stroman, making his fifth start for Toronto, allowed one earned run and three hits over a career-high eight innings. http://www.authenticbuccaneersstoreonline.com/Customized/ . Each day, TSN.ca provides the latest rumours, reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. The latest from Bob As tweeted by TSN Hockey Insider Bob McKenzie on Monday, the Columbus Blue Jackets need to resolve their offseason plans with forward R.MINNEAPOLIS – The Blue Jays won their second game in a row, thumping the Twins 9-3 on Tuesday night but, like Sundays victory over the Orioles, the win came with a cost. Adam Lind, who has a history of lower back problems although none recently, was lifted for pinch hitter Josh Thole in the seventh inning after his back tightened on him. It happened, Lind said, in the fourth inning, although he stayed in the game as the designated hitter and singled and scored in the sixth. "I was just running to second base after my walk and it grabbed," said Lind. Lind missed time in 2011 and 2012 with back trouble before embarking on an offseason yoga regimen, meant to loosen his muscles and improve his flexibility, prior to 2013. Lind avoided the disabled list last season, a stated goal of his when he arrived to spring training. He continued to do yoga this past offseason and enjoys it so much he intends to continue practicing beyond his playing days. "I hope I feel better (Wednesday,) that would be a miracle," said Lind. Then, continuing the optimistic trend, he hoped Mother Nature would send some luck his way. Wednesdays wintry forecast suggests the second game of the series could be postponed, creating a doubleheader on Thursday. "Well hopefullyy it snows, for me, so that way I dont have to … its a day off for everybody," said Lind. Buccaneers Jerseys. Linds noticeable limp, his difficulty bending over to put on his shoes, his tone of voice and the look on his face belied his attempt to be positive. Hes been down this road before and admitted hes been playing with pain for the last four days. Before Sundays series finale in Baltimore, Lind was the first baseman in manager John Gibbons original lineup. By game time, Lind was the designated hitter, replaced by Edwin Encarnacion at first base. Lind wouldnt speculate on his status when asked whether hes recovered quickly in previous similar instances. "Im going to do whatever the trainers want me to do and hopefully in a couple of days Ill be fine," he said. If Lind is lost for any extended period of time, it would be a blow to the Blue Jays. Hes a key part of the middle of the lineup against right-handed starting pitching and is off to a hot start, hitting .324/.465/.500 with one home run, six RBI and nine walks. The Blue Jays lost infielder Maicer Izturis, likely for the season, in Sundays 11-3 against the Orioles. He suffered a complete tear of the lateral collateral ligament in his left knee when he slipped on the dugout steps. Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jersey Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 9 Aoû - 04:32 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de la Gaule Malouine Index du Forum -> Les Amorçes -> Les esches Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation